I’ve made a list of things I want to accomplish before I turn 30 – I suppose this is quite an important stage where you find what you truly want or who you are. This doesn’t mean I am lost, I just want to experince unknown, gain knowledge, and help other people on the way. So, here it goes:
- Marry my fiancée – it’s about time!
- Visit Thailand – does it need explanation?
- Honeymoon in Alaska – I cannot imagine a better and more romantic place to spend our honeymoon at.
- Have an amazing body – working on it. I have been there before and I want it again. But this time, it is gonna be even better and for life.
- Publish a book – would you just do it?
- A proper income – I don’t actually care about the money that much…
- Buy a house – because you know, gotta live somewhere 😉 I want to have my own garden at last. And I want to paint my walls, build a pond, get another westie, and just have my own place. Cancelling the ‘First time buyer’ contract because of the car accident was one of the hardest things I had to do in my life.
- A week in Scotland – I wanted to visit Scotland ever since I started reading Herriot’s books (I was about 7yrs old?)… and then found out he was living in Yorkshire where I have visited his amazing house
- Ride a horse on the beach – as someone who’s been riding horses even before I was able to walk, yes, I want to do this one
- Get rid of clutter – any crap that is not needed or is not functioning well
Start a blog that is me– I usually write about what I think I should write about, not what I want/feel like writing about Enjoy holiday in Rhodes– our very first holiday last year was great, we got engaged at the end, but we were not quite relaxing and put way too much pressure on it. So this year, I will definitely do more swimming and because we have done so much work on our relationship, we are really going to have a wonderful time together.
- Do some serious hiking – I was thinking ‘Three Peaks’ in September? Or whenever it is happening.
- Walk in Central Park – I wanna see it. It fascinates me that there is so much green in the middle of New York City!
- Buy or rent a horse – it’s in my blood and I miss it too much not having it back in my life
- Try 30 new foods – should be simple enough considering I am quite a chef
- Learn a new language – French, Greek
- Skydiving – I prefer air before water
- Run a 10K – another logic milestone
Ashtanga yoga– because yoga is easy, right?
- Go camping/carping ;) – I need to break this fear of camping or simply sleeping somewhere else besides my bed/house
- Martial arts – self-defence and confidence boost
- 30 days of … – anything I want to experiment or challenge myself with!
- Visit a ranch in States – ride a horse with locals, get a real taste of what it’s like to live on a proper ranch
- Dance to live country music – in an authentic country pub! With people dressed in western clothes and boots.
- Create something – anything, a product, something helpful
- Visit Westie rescue centre – help with my favourite dog breed
- Drive a Mustang
- Backpack – France?
- Cruise ship – get on it! See Iceland, Caribbean… experience the ship